A fireplace remains the most popular choice and adds significantly to the value of any home. Many fireplaces are no longer traditional brick and mortar, but are engineered and pre-built by major manufacturers. More than 75% (over a half million) of all fireplaces installed each year are factory-built.
What is a factory-built fireplace and what are the benefits?
- Factory-built fireplaces are less expensive to build than masonry fireplaces.
- They use a safe, lightweight chimney and do not need any additional footing or other structural support.
- Because they have fewer limitations than site-built masonry fireplaces, they can be easily and safely installed in almost any room.
- Factory-built fireplaces are available in a range of sizes, and can be either traditional or contemporary in design.
- Brick, stone, marble and other facing materials can combined with your choice of mantle to suit your decor and style.
- Wood is environmentally responsible.
- Wood burning fireplaces have safe locking doors.
- Burning wood is an economical energy alternatives.
- Large wood appliances can heat an entire home.
- Wood is easily lit.
- Gas Fireplaces offer High Efficiency heating
- Both Gas and Propane are extremely Green sources of energy
- Natural gas fireplaces, stoves or inserts fit into many different decors
- You’ll love the look and feel of these gas fireplaces!